Having downloaded a customized bootstrap archive, we want to reload the customized configuration and change some values in it.
It can be done using the config.json file from bootstrap archive, a gist and the bootstrap customization page.
- Go to https://gist.github.com.
- Copy content from config.json and paste it in your gist.
- Name the gist as config.json.
- Publish the gist (anonymously or under your name).
- Save the gist number from the gist URL.
e.g. from https://gist.github.com/pbaris/2ecc62d728a38d4f20d7 the gist number is 2ecc62d728a38d4f20d7
- Go to bootstrap customization page adding ?id=gist_number in the URL of the page